IFTTT stands for "IF This, Then That" and is a service that connects your favorite devices, apps, and websites with simple rules called 'recipes'. Paired with Skylark geo location technology, IFTTT becomes aware of who is home and who isn't, and equally useful, when the house is occupied and when it is empty.
Here are some fun examples of how you can use IFTTT with Skylark:
- Make sure all doors are locked when the last person leaves home.
- Send a notification when your significant other or a child arrives home.
- Turn on a few initial lights in the house whenever someone arrives home.
- Start automated home cleaning tasks like a robo-vacuum, laundry, or dishwasher when the house becomes empty.
- Use Skylark for the office. Notify co-workers on Slack as fellow employees arrive or depart.
To get started:
Have a great idea for Skylark and IFTTT? Share it with us!